Monday, November 10, 2014

PR creation through a Maintenance Order (for External Services) - On-line request for expenditure approval through SAP

A Purchase Requisition is required when expenditure involves approval of the competent authority. PR can be made for Material or Services. Also, a PR can be created directly by using T-code: ME51N (or) through a Maintenance Order to affect the expenditure against a particular equipment.

This page I will describe creation of PR through a Maintenance Order for External Services.









9 comments:

  1. Sir, How to create 2 Lines in a PR(say line item 10,20) generated thro MO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam, Please refer to topic "Live examples of PR with multiple Tax codes"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, now a days iw31 t code is not working. Can you please explain us using iw21 & iw22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir, whp will approve PR for maitenance work in civil wing

    ReplyDelete
  5. who is authorised to approve PR & PO of mtce and capital works in civil wing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finding the time and actual effort to create a superb article like this is great thing. I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next post buddy.

    I will bookmark your site and check again here often. I’m quite sure :)

    Thanks
    ERP Software Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I have created PO for repairing of PP Modules but due to override I have not add engineers service and visit charges sir can I add these charges in Created PO Ok guide me or give how to add additional line in created PO pl mail me or give information on u r blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Expand your skills through SAP course in UAE .It is right way to optimise and enhance your skills sap mm dubai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u very much sir. I am new in the external field. Can u please explain how can I, place requisition for maintenance stores like D/W, cable, DP etc..?

    ReplyDelete